No really, it can be yours!
Lisa and Robb, creators of this new spin on an old tradition, are offering a fully customized stone to one lucky Yentas winner! Are you plotzing yet?!
Here’s why you want to enter:
- You will be the first of your friends to have this brand new product! Hel-lo?! Trendsetter!
- Who doesn’t want a token from the wedding day to remember how special the moment was when your groom made the boom?! (boom of the glass, not the boom of his… a — well, you know. It rhymes).
- The stone comes from Israel and creates an extra special element of your faith and its derivation.
- You are in control! You get to work with the fabulous Robb and Lisa to make sure the stone reflects you two as a couple and the symbols of your love. Who would turn away the chance to work with accommodating and knowledgeable vendors?!
- It’s a prize! That means it’s complimentary! This is a very good value.
Check out the site to see just how much of a steal this is! Impressive, right?
Okay, so we will have one winner from all the entries.
But even if you don’t win the grand prize, you are still a winner. And I don’t mean that in the “saving your self esteem in 6th grade” kind of way. You really still can win something just by entering!
Everyone who enters this sweepstakes will automatically receive a coupon code for a $50 discount on a Mazel Tov Stone purchase. Fifty smackers! Very generous. Thanks, Robb and Lisa!!
So, think about the impact you want that glass to make when your new hubster steps on it! Then, think about the impact your bank account will avoid if you win or just enter to win!
Leave a comment below about how you’ll feel the moment you hear that glass break (I couldn’t wait to kiss!). Entries will be accepted through Sunday, June 12th at 11:59 PST. Winner will be announced Monday!
Mazel tov. Your’e already winning!